REQUIREMENTS FOR ADOPTING A PUPPY
A pre-puppy placement questionnaire/application must be filled out, and will be thoroughly reviewed. Click here for our Puppy Application
A signed health warranty/contract. We do require that you agree to sterilize your puppy by their 8 month birth date, no exceptions. Sterilization options include traditional spay/neuter, or ovary sparing spay and vasectomy. 2017HealthWarrantySPAYNEUTERContract
PUPPY DEPOSIT – $500.00
Deposits are required to reserve a spot on a reservation list and we will accept personal check or PAYPAL for the deposit payment. Final puppy fee balance may only be made by wire transfer. Paypal link for deposit is below. PLEASE NOTE*** Deposits are refundable ONLY if we are unable to provide you with a puppy that suits what you have indicated wanting and needing within a year of submission of your application. If you are on a reservation list for a specific dog and they do not have what you’ve indicated wanting, then you will be moved to the next available reservation list. We cannot custom order puppies for what every person wants and we have to wait and see what is produced in each litter. Please be aware that by signing and submitting the application, you are agreeing to the “no refund of deposit” policy, unless we have not been able to provide you a puppy within one year.
Deposits are applied to the total puppy fee and may be paid via the PAYPAL button below to email@example.com , or by check to the address below the PAYPAL button.
Please make payable to Spring Creek Labradoodles and mail to:
P.O. Box 565
Pleasant Hill, OR 97455
PUPPY FEE – $3,000.00. NO SALES TAX IN OREGON!
The $500.00 deposit will be deducted from this amount when the final payment is due. Puppy fee includes ALAA registration, Microchip fee valued at $60.00, first worming treatments and vaccination, one or two health exams by our veterinarian before puppy leaves for his new home, and a packet of starter items that includes a leash, collar, training treats, Nylabone chew, stuffed animal toy, and dog food. .Please read our information at the bottom of this page that explains about adoption fees and quality of dogs bred.
****PUPPY FEE for our F1B or F2 generation Labradoodle puppies is $2,000.00. This includes all the same things as with the Australian Labradoodle puppies.
HOW THE SPRING CREEK PROCESS WORKS
- Submit an application and let us know which litter or litters interest you as well as all the things you want with color, coat, gender, size, temperament, etc.
- We review all your information and will communicate with you about what you are looking for to ensure we understand your wishes and desires for a puppy completely. All communication takes place via email so we have a paper trail of details to refer to later. Please read the information on requesting a phone call on our contact page.
- Once we’ve approved your application, you will be asked to send a deposit to reserve a puppy from the litter you are interested in.
- Watch the website availability page for updates. As girls are bred and we have that information available, we will put the expected birth date on that page. We ask that you check this page instead of emailing us to ask if a litter has been bred as the information will be posted as soon as it is available.
- As you wait for the litter to be bred and born, please review the information on our website to prepare for your puppy. We also have a full puppy preparation document that will be emailed to you with the puppy birth announcement, but if you’d like this sooner let us know and we will send that to you right away.
- Once the litter is born, we will email out a birth announcement, picture, and information within 48 hours of the birth of the litter.
- Every two week birth date we will email out new pictures and information.
- We will do full assessments of the litter and when puppies are 6 weeks of age we will send each family information on the puppy or puppies in the litter that suite all the criteria they are looking for, and then we will determine which puppy is the best option for your family. For more information on the assessment and matching process, we have information fully explaining how the process works and can email that to you at any time.
- Visiting the litter you are receiving a puppy from can be arranged after the first vaccination has been given to the puppies. First vaccinations are at 7 weeks.
- Spring Creek reserves the right to select two puppies from every litter as potential breeding dogs for our program. Since our dogs are not career breeders and only have two or three litters, it is necessary for us to retain for the next generation of Spring Creek Labradoodle puppies.
- By 7 weeks of age the final payment for puppy is due and the signed health/warranty/contract.
- Puppies are ready for pick up after they are 8 weeks of age, and if we are shipping to you that date will be scheduled when pups are born and they will be sent between 8 and 9 weeks of age. We will not hold puppies past the 9 week birth date, and we only schedule to travel to the international airport one time for each litter.
THE FOLLOWING ARE PROVIDED WHEN ADOPTING A PUPPY
Worming treatments at the appropriate age.
- Veterinary health exam at 7 weeks of age.
First vaccination at 7-8 weeks
ALAA registration for labradoodle puppies. Your puppy will come with registration papers, however you must become a member of the ALAA in order to transfer the registration papers into your name. No registration for goldendoodles available through the ALAA. Your purchase contract with us is not fulfilled until proof of spay/neuter has been provided to us, and the ALAA paperwork will not be transferred to you until the contract has been completed and fulfilled.
Microchip and paperwork for ALAA registered labradoodles only. (We provide the chip, you register the chip and pay for theh lifetime membership with the company after you’ve received your puppy.)
“Your Doodle & You” breed history, info, and training booklet
Health Warranty/SpayNeuterContract. We offer a 2 year health warranty & contract. Our contract requires that you sterilize your puppy no later than 8 months of age. No exceptions will be made, so please make sure you are comfortable with this requirement before you purchase a puppy from us. Our contract will be enforced.
Puppy Health Record
Collar & leash, Nylabone or other quality toy
3 day supply of the puppy’s current food
EMAIL US FOR A DETAILED INFORMATION SHEET ABOUT THE ADOPTION PROCESS AND HOW WE HELP FAMILIES END UP WITH THE PUPPY OF THEIR DREAMS.
IMPORTANT BOOKS TO READ BEFORE ADOPTING A PUPPY
We ask that every family purchasing an Australian Labradoodle puppy from us read two very helpful and important books. They will make a tremendous difference in the adjustment and assimilation of a puppy into your home. Many people have a false idea of how they should handle dogs, or what they respond to. Most dog issues are really issues with people, not with the dogs. Please read:
- The Dog Listener by Jan Fennel (You can visit her website at http://janfennelthedoglistener.com/)
- How To Behave So Your Dog Behaves by Sophia Yin, DVM http://springcreeklabradoodles.com/dr-sophia-yin/